- Earned high reputation as one of the most proficient Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon in the country.
- In 1995, he established a small dental clinic with Seva Vibhag for poor patients. This clinic later grew into Dr. Sridhar International
Dental Hospital and Research Centre, the largest dental facility in the country with the state-of-art equipment, which trained hundreds
of young dentists.
- Introduced Radiovisiograph, Intraoral Camera, Multipurpose Laser Treatments and BlueCam Technology, first time in India.
- With Mobile Dental Facility, conducted thousands of Free Dental camps and treated rural poor freely.
- Under Eenaadu Sukhibhava programme, operated on 266 Cleft-lip Children freely and provided free dental treatments worth 47 Lakhs.
- Conducted challenging surgeries like Gap Arthoplasty and Orthognothic surgeries free of cost to the poor.
- Freely treating thousands of children in Government Schools, Orphans and Street Children.
- Serving as President, AP Dental Surgeons Association.