As the Chairman of Indian Red Cross Society, Krishna District, he rendered commendable services. He is running two Blood Banks, Maternity Home and Medicine Bank in the District. He is providing free blood to 160 Thalasemia children continuously. Special vocational training is provided for HIV women.
The major achievements include
- Provided relief for 14000 families during Krishna River Floods in 2009.
- Conducted TIRANGA MEGA BLOOD DONATION CAMP which collected 8,242 blood units in 6 Hours in 2009.
- Provided RO water plants to many flood affected villages.
- Conducted First Aid Training to more than 15000 young people turning them into First Medical Respondents.
- Adopted vulnerable villages for Disaster Risk Reduction trainings with the help of Canadian Red Cross.
- Built a causeway to an island village, Edlanka, in Krishna River.
- Provided food and provisions worth Rs. 10,00,000 to HUDHUD cyclone victims.
- Provided free spectacles to 15000 children.
- Conducted more than 600 free Medical, Dental, ENT and Eye Camps.